The North Carolina Agricultural and Life Sciences Research Foundation enhances research programs by seeking to increase public and private support for the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. This support creates new opportunities for CALS faculty, staff and students to innovate and pursue excellence in research by developing and sustaining critical partnerships that:
- Enhance synergistic research among the agricultural and life sciences;
- Foster urban and rural economic development and stewardship of natural resources; and
- Broaden awareness for CALS research achievements.
- Build resources for the discovery, development, and commercialization of new ideas and technologies.
- Develop and articulate high-value research propositions.
- Develop and implement innovative funding programs.
- Simplify business processes and other interactions between the private sector and the university.
- Provide advocacy for the programs and research achievements of the College.