The North Carolina Agricultural Foundation, Inc., is a non-profit, charitable and educational corporation (public charity) as defined in Internal Revenue Service code 501(c)3. The North Carolina Agricultural Foundation, Inc. was incorporated on November 24, 1944 in Raleigh, NC as a means of supporting agricultural research, extension, and teaching activities in the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences at North Carolina State University. Our Tax ID number is 56-6049304. Our IRS tax exemption letter may be found here.
- How We're Doing (click here for a page that links to all the Ag Foundation's financial information, W-9 and tax forms)
- NCAF Fact Sheet
- NCAF Achieves 4-Star ranking by Charity Navigator!
- Bylaws (Conflict of Interest statement included)
- Exemption from NC Solicitation License Requirement (NC State Attorney General)
- Board List (names, county or company afilliation, term and committee assignment): Ag Board 2015-16 for Web ONLY.pdf
For more information call 919-515-2000, email firstname.lastname@example.org