Welcome to Windows 10!
CAAT is moving to Windows 10 Enterprise. If you have a new computer coming or a computer being re-imaged, you will be put on Windows 10! Check out some information.
International Travel and IT Security- New!
Tech Support Phone Scams - New!
Beware of Phishing!
What is your Cybersecurity IQ?
Take a look at this fun presentation from OIT and learn more about cybersecurity!
Frequently Used Links
Forms and Requests
Google Apps - "How Do I" FAQs
Web Registry Tool: (for managing Resources, Generic Accounts, and Groups)
State Consolidated IT Purchasing Information (CPI)
What we do....
- Develop and maintain the CALS Administrative standard computing environment
- Provide a broad range of technical support and centralized services to CALS staff and departments
- Support and consult with departmental IT support staff
- Create and share hardware and software guidelines to our users
- Run CAAT Help Desk operations
- Collaborate with OIT on network, email, calendar, and other campus resource solutions
- Support innovative and creative solutions
CAAT Helpdesk :: (919) 515-6777 :: email@example.com
Find out more about downloading Office 365.
Free for Faculty, Staff, and Students!
Find out how to install Kaspersky Antivirus on your campus or personal computer.
Request Adobe Creative Cloud License (free to staff)