Here at NC State we want to make it easier to communicate and share content with others, from just here on campus to all around the world! Most of the options here are free or are at a redueced cost for faculty/staff and students.
Desktop Video Conferencing
Single User to Single/Multiple Users (Using only Desktops, Laptops, and Mobile devices)
- Google Hangout: Easiest - Maximum of 10 participants
- Join.Me: Easy - Maximim of 10 participants
- Collaborate: Recordable for later viewing
- WolfMeeting (CiscoWebEX): Recordable for later viewing **Fee Involved**
- RealPresence: Single User to Polycom Room System
Single User to Multiple Users (Using only Telephones or Mobile devices)
- Meet-Me: Easiest - Maximum of 30 participants
- WolfMeeting (CiscoWebEX): Maximum of 10 telephone participants (More can join using a computer and microphone) **Fee Involved** **Computer required to control session and record for later listening
Room System Video Conferencing (Polycom, Lifesize, Cisco)
Multiple Users to Multiple Users
- Reservable Room Systems on campus.
- RealPresence: Polycom to Single User with Desktop/Laptop