Below are video guides for specific tasks. CALS Academic and Administrative Technology can also provide limited technical support to CALS-affiliated instructors.
Moodle - For Instructors
- Request a Moodle Course Site via WolfWare
Walk through the process of requesting a course for the new semester.
- Copy a Moodle Course Site via WolfWare
Walk through the process of copying a Moodle course site from one semester to another.
- Add a Person to a Moodle Site
Walk through the process of adding a person to your Moodle site
Moodle - For Students
DELTA provides a Learning with Moodle course to help you use and navigate Moodle in your courses. Here are direct links to some of the tutorials they provide.
- Basics of Using Moodle
- Edit Your Moodle Profile
- Participate in a Moodle Forum
- Submit an Assignment in Moodle
- Take a Quiz in Moodle
Tech Tidbits is a weekly narrated screencast that walks you through one aspect of the instructional technology tools used here at NC State. Each episode is less than 5 minutes in length and shows you tips and tricks for using Moodle, Collaborate and other instructional technologies.
- Episode #1 - Adding an Activity Completion Checklist in Moodle (02:35)
- Episode #2 - Hiding a Grade Book Item (02:31)
- Episode #3 - Forum Email Management (02:30)
- Episode #4 - Quiz Overrides in Moodle (01:47)
- Episode #5 - Adding a Google Doc to Moodle (03:04)
- Episode #6 - Add a Custom Banner in Moodle (02:24)