Applying as a transfer student may seem complicated, but we hope to take the confusion out of the process!
The spring application deadline for traditional four-year transfer students is as follows:
||October 1, 11:50 p.m.
Fall application deadlines for traditional four-year transfer applicants are as follows:
|| Application Deadline
|| Notification Date
| Early Notification
|| January 15, 11:59 p.m.
|| March 30
| Final Deadline
|| March 15, 11:59 p.m.
|| May 15
All items should be submitted by each application deadline to ensure a decision on the corresponding notification date.
Transfer admission is a much more popular option in recent years. Students typically clear most of their freshmen and sophomore credits, as well as save on the cost of tuition.
Required materials vary by applicant, but typically include the following:
- Submitted application (via Common App)
- $80 application fee ($100 for international)
- All academic transcripts (submitted through Common App)
- Includes high school and ANY college attended
- Any miscellaneous materials requested on a case-by-case basis by Admissions staff (e.g. foreign transcripts, SAT/ACT scores, green card, residency forms, email replies to inquiries, etc.)
Please direct any questions about your application to Undergraduate Admissions.