Students who applied to and plan to pursue the following agriculturally-related majors offered by the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences are eligible to participate in STEAM.
Click on each major to view a sample of coursework you would take during your freshman year and the equivalent courses at NC State.
- Agricultural and Environmental Technology
- Agricultural and Extension Education
- Agricultural Business Management
- Agricultural Science
- Agroecology and Agronomic Science
- Agronomic Business and Crop Production
- Animal Science
- Crop Biotechnology
- Horticultural Science
- Natural Resources
- Poultry Science
- Soil Science
- Soil and Land Development
- Turfgrass Science