Online Appointment Scheduling
You can now schedule an appointment by logging into your ePACK account. Follow the instructions below, and if you have any problems, questions, or need an appointment time that is not listed as an option just call our office at (919) 515-3249.
1. Log in to ePACK. If you have not done this before, Your ePACK username is the same as your Unity ID. To get a password, click the 'forgot password' link and one will be emailed to you.
2. Once you've logged in, make sure your profile information is up to date. If you haven't completed your profile, you will have to do this before you can access anything other portions of the system.
3. Make sure you are on the Home tab (if you had to complete your profile, then you'll have to click Home to get back there)
4. Click the appointment scheduling link under the shortcuts menu. Follow the steps to finding a time that works with your schedule. Once you select a counselor, the days that she has open appointments will be in red on the calendar. Click on the day to see the available times. Then click on the time that you'd prefer. Next, tell us what you need help with by selecting a topic and adding any additional comments that you think will be helpful for her to know.
5. Be sure to click 'Submit Request.' You will receive a reminder email prior to your appointment.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please call us to let us know (919-515-3249). If you just need to reschedule your appointment for a different time, you can do so by logging back into ePACK and going back to the original Counseling Appointment screen.
If you are meeting with Melissa Kahn, please come to 107 Patterson Hall for your appointment.
Want to learn more about the advanced features in ePACK and how it can help you find a job/internship? Click here!