The Microbial Biotechnology Enrichment Fund was established to support the MMB program in several areas, including the following:
- Refreshments for program events
- Marketing and recruitment materials
- Registration fees for career and professional fairs
- Travel expenses associated with marketing and recruitment
- Supplies for curricular activities
Many corporations and businesses sponsor matching gift programs that will match charitable contributions made their employees, employee's spouse or partner, or retirees. Please check to see if your company participates by searching for the company at the bottom of the "My Information" section of the donation process.
Fund raising efforts for the Master of Mircrobial Biotechnology Program operate under the auspices of the North Carolina Agricultural Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)3 non-profit (tax id 56-6049304). You will be receipted for your gift(s).