North Carolina State University Microbiology Graduate Programs
Among all the considerations for choosing a graduate training program, Microbiology at NC State University offers many advantages:
- A graduate program with exciting research and career opportunities
- An engaged faculty and graduate student body with collegial interactions
- A prominent university that offers several interdisciplinary programs
- A great location in Raleigh, with regional science (RTP), athletics (ACC) and cultural opportunities
- The great state of North Carolina, with all it offers from mountains to the sea
Many graduate students receive stipend and tuition support through research grants, teaching assitantships, industry internships or other sources. Support can not be guaranteed in all cases. However, we urge potential applicants to consider their research and academic interests and to contact the faculty in those areas or the director of the specific degree program they wish to pursue.