1. Only those PreVeterinary track students who are registered with VetPAC can meet with Dr. Trivedi on Monday and Friday mornings for advising sessions.
2. While scheduling a meeting, students should mention (A) the purpose of the meeting and (B) any specific questions that they want to ask. UPDATE your portfolio 48-72h before the meeting so that Dr. Trivedi can go over it and advise you accordingly. Failing to do so will result in cancellation of the appointment.
3. Please note that Dr. Trivedi may have to participate in important meetings, workshops and other University events that may occur at the same time. Dr. Trivedi would then have to cancel any appointments and request the student to re-schedule at a convenient time.
4. CURRENT APPLICANTS- Update your VetPAC portfolio before the appointment. Send your Personal Statement and the Supplemental application material via e-mail a week ahead of your scheduled appointment. Set up a meeting to meet with Dr. Trivedi to evaluate your VMCAS as well as personal statement/supplemental application.
5. Students should use the link below to schedule appointments-
VetPAC Appointment Scheduler